A pre-baby what? A pre-baby list. Not for women who are pregnant and the dad-to-be, but for people who haven’t had children. Kids might be great but you can’t say they don’t cramp your style. My nephew is now two-years-old and has expanded my brothers life, but also allowed him less freedom. So I am not only compiling a list of things to do in your pre-baby years, but I am also writing a book on it, and I would love you to contribute. Just comment below on the things you think everyone should do before they have children. I have a few of my own below to start things off. I will be adding to the list and also keep you updated on the book. Here goes!
1) Go to Paris on the Eurostar.
2) Go to a music festival.
3) Go to London Fashion Week
4) Go scuba diving.
5) Get your driving license and have a roadtrip around America.
6) Have a roadtrip around Europe.
7) Spend weekends sleeping in late and doing absolutely nothing.
8) Read books
9) Buy the Sunday papers and read them (almost) cover to cover.
10) Learn a new skill
What do you think should be added? Comment below.