I am fresh from a trip to Toulouse, I explored the wonderful city in the South of France, visiting hotels, restaurants, markets and tourist spots. All for my wonderful readers, It was hard, but someone had to do it. We are going to be doing a series of travel guides on the area but here is the first of Toulouse in Instagram Pictures. Our Toulouse Travel Guide is here.
Train to Birmingham Airport. Here is the shuttle to the airport.
No 1 Traveller Lounge at Birmingham Airport. A truly VIP experience.
BMI Regional plane to Toulouse Blagnac Airport. We flew business class and were looked after by the amazing Michael Love.
G & T time. When in the sky….
We stayed at the Citiz Hotel. A very stylish four star hotel. I loved my room.
Dinner at J’GO Toulouse. The best pork and chips I have ever had in my life.
While we were having dinner a brass band started up outside and played ‘Funky Town’.
It was Special National Music Day. The day that all of France get together and party. It was a lot of fun.
My hotel room is top left. Needless to say there was no point in getting an early night. So we partied.
The next day we went to the Cite de l’espace. An amazing space museum and theme park. I saw rock from mars and the moon, saw astronauts suits. I also experienced walking on the moon thanks to the Moon Runner. I also spent some time in a Space Capsule and saw a great temporary Mars exhibition, With David Leach-Davies of 69 Magazine.
Have you ever been to Toulouse? Make recommendations below.
About No.1 Traveller – fast facts
· No.1 Traveller specialises in premium hospitality and provides a complete ‘driveway to runway’ service – smart Chauffeur-driven airport transfers, express train tickets, airport parking, airport meet-and-greet and airport lounges (No.1 Traveller’s own collection, plus associate lounges abroad)
· It works with airlines, businesses and individuals to offer a convenient and comfortable service to take the stress out of going to and through airports – the smart traveller’s choice
· No.1 Traveller can be booked by anyone at www.No1Traveller.com or passengers can make their way to the reception of the airport lounge on the day
Airport lounge: Birmingham
· Opened October 2012; the first of No.1 Traveller’s lounges outside London
· Accessible to all passengers travelling through the airport
· Open daily from 0430hrs – 2030hrs; facilities include a range of seating areas across two levels, fully-tended bar, bistro area serving complimentary hot and cold dishes, complimentary newspapers, magazines and internet access
· Entry £27.50 per adult at reception, for up to three hours access (children £17.50 each), £22.50 if booked in advance (children £15)
BMI regional operates over 450 flights a week throughout the UK and Europe with one way prices starting from £59. bmi regional flies from Aberdeen, Antwerp, Bristol, Bremen, Billund, Birmingham, Bristol, Brussels, Copenhagen, Glasgow, Gothenburg, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Esbjerg, Frankfurt, Hannover, Hamburg, Lyon, Milan, Munich, Norwich, Manchester, Toulouse and Zurich. All flights include complimentary food & drink on-board, free 20kg hold baggage allowance and 30 minute check-in. bmi regional is the world’s most punctual airline having recently been crowned the title for the 8th consecutive year. For more information, visit www.bmiregional.com.